SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Bradley, A. C. (1991) Shakespearean Tragedy. Penguin Books Ltd, New Ed edition. [Google Scholar]
- Butler, J. (2006) Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity. Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Dusinberre, J. (1996) Shakespeare and the Nature of Women. Macmillan Press Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Selden, R. et al. (2004) A Reader’s Guide to Contemporary Literary Theory. Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. [Google Scholar]
- Shakespeare, W. (2004) Macbeth. Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, E. (2008) The Cambridge Introduction to Shakespeare. Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.