SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Lu Xun, Pseudo-Freedom Book. Pre-“Complete Works of Lu Xun” Beijing People’s Literature Publishing House (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xun, edited and edited postscript, Ben Liu, (1928) [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xun, to Li Yuzhong. Lu Xun’s Letters, Vol. “Beijing: People’s Literature Publishing House” (2004) [Google Scholar]
- FR. Wang. Night Watch of Chinese Culture-Lu Xun, “Beijing People’s Literature Publishing House” [Google Scholar]
- SS. Xu, Memory of a Best Friend, Shijiazhuang, “Hebei Education Publishing House” [Google Scholar]
- XJ. Wang, Wang Xijie’s Rhetoric Collection, “Guangdong Higher Education Press” (2000.9) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.