SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Y. Hua, Research on the narrative strategy of “foreign netizens” short videos. Master thesis of Huazhong Normal University, 9, 73 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan, Z. Qiancheng, Vlog to “Vlog+”: the aesthetic practice of short video narrative. Young journalists 10, 93-94 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Cun, The Construction and Diffusion of Meaning: A Study of Public Opinion Guidance in the Perspective of News Narratology. Beijing: China Social Science Press, 297-301 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mengyang, Analysis of Motivation of Contemporary College Students’ Vlog Creation and Characteristics of Their Works. Science and Technology Communication 15, 153-154 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. wei, Interpreting “egocentric” narrative techniques in the new media context--Vlogs as an example. Journalist observation, 33, 119 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.