SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Brunvand, J. Harold. 1993. The baby train and other lusty urban legends. New York: W.W. Norton. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xinyu, ’Campus “fright”: an exploration of campus horror legends: the example of campus legends at Shandong University’, Folklore Studies, 2016, no. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiewen, ’The Meaning and Boundaries of “Folklore Texts” Oral Art as “Cultural Practice”’, Folk Culture Forum, 2014, no. 2. [Google Scholar]
-  [US] Bowman, Yang Lihui, Anders Ming, The Oral Arts as Performance, Guilin, Guangxi Normal University Press, 2008. p.15-31. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiewen, ’The Meaning and Boundaries of “Folk Texts” Oral Art as “Cultural Practice”’, Folk Culture Forum, 2014, no. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Dongying, Li, Chaoyuan, Feng, Jieyun. Sociolinguistic research on new media: review and prospects[J]. Contemporary Linguistics, 2016, 18(04):514-531. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chunlei, He Li, Feng Lei. Cognitive path interpretation of identity and self-identity narratives[J]. Journal of Lanzhou University (Social Science Edition), 2022, 50(05):122-129. DOI:10.13885/j.issn.1000-2804.2022.05.011. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Yan, Wen Xu. Language perception and ethnic identity construction[J]. Foreign Language Research, 2016, 33(04):7-11. DOI:10.13978/j.cnki.wyyj.2016.04.002. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Zhongliang, Wang Huili. The dimensions of Pragmatic Identity[J]. Foreign Language and Foreign Language Teaching, 2019(04):28-36+147. DOI:10.13458/j.cnki.flatt.004601. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.