SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Zhang Guangmang. Disusion on “epidemic literature” and its social enlightenment value[J]. Journal of Guangzhou University (Social Science Edition), 2020, 19(4): 86-92. [Google Scholar]
- Adorno. Polylogic: Social and Cultural Criticism [M]. quoted in Yu Hong. Chinese Literature and Western Poetics[M]. Shanghai: Sanlian Bookstore Publishing House, 1999: 255. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guanghuang, Xiaohua, He Ping, et al. The “Post-Atypical” Era and “Post-Atypical” Literature [J]. Literature and Art Review, 2005(3): 52-59. [Google Scholar]
- Cong Zhichen, Ning Ken, et al. What is the future of literature in the post-epidemic era? [J]. Jiangnan, 2020(6): 86-102. [Google Scholar]
- [Russian] Dostoevsky. Translated by Geng Jizhi. Handbook of the House of the Dead [M]. Beijing: Foreign Languages Press, 2013: 89-197. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xun. The Complete Works of Lu Xun (Vol. VI) [M]. Beijing: People’s Literature Publishing House, 2005: 246–247. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ling. Aftershock [M]. Beijing: Beijing October Literature and Art Publishing House, 2010: 67. [Google Scholar]
- A La. A Tale in the Clouds [M]. Beijing: Beijing October Literature and Art Publishing House, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Albert Camus. The Outsider. The plague [M]. Translated by Wu LJ, Liu HW. Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology Press, 2016: 398–399. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Shumin. Corolla virus [M]. Changsha: Hunan Literature and Art Publishing House, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Su Yi Gua. White masks [M]. Beijing: Beijing October Literature and Art Publishing House, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.