SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- F.L Kong, Journal of Heilongjiang Institute of Teacher Development. Implicit Promotion of the Cultivation of Cross-Cultural Communicative Ability to College English Teaching. 41, 124 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Zhang, Foreign Language. Intercultural education-oriented foreign language teaching: history, current situation and future. 2, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Steering Committee for Teaching Foreign Languages in Higher Education Institutions, Higher Education Press. Ministry of Education. Guide to teaching English at university (2020 edition). (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W.Z. Hu, J. B. Beijing: Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. Cross-cultural non-verbal communication. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zheng, Foreign Language World. Review and Prospects of Research on Cross-cultural Foreign Language Teachers at Home and Abroad. 4, 89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Xianyang: Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University of Science and Technology. Research on the professional quality of public English class teachers in higher vocational colleges and universities-A case study of Xianyang Vocational and Technical College. 27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, Guizhou: Guizhou Normal University. Research on teaching public English culture in higher education institutions from the perspective of educational culture. 42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sun, Journal of Culture, The lack of cultural knowledge and response in teaching intercultural communication. 3, 143 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Zhang, Foreign language world. Development of a Reference Framework for Teaching Intercultural Competence in Foreign Language Education. 5, 3 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Li, Foreign language research. Exploring the path of intercultural teaching from the perspective of cultural identity. 5, 102 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.