SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- White Paper on Content Marketing for New Computer Digital Products[C]//. Ariadne Consulting Series Research Report (2022, No. 4). [publisher unknown], 2022:55-94. [Google Scholar]
- Microcast. Social media marketing report on mobile phone brands in 3C digital industry is released[J]. International Brand Watch, 2021(32):48-52. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiuying. Research on optimizing word-of-mouth marketing strategy of palmshopping e-commerce company for urban and rural sinking market[D]. Lanzhou University, 2020.DOI:10.27204/d.cnki.glzhu.2020.001244. [Google Scholar]
- AccorHotels appoints Xinwei Ye as Vice President of Digital Marketing[J]. China Convention & Exhibition (China Meetings), 2018(12):41. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Yaming. Research on the marketing strategy of Shanghai Hai-O digital camera[D]. Guangdong University of Finance and Economics, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Song Shumin. Research on the marketing channel strategy of Digital China [D]. Northeastern University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yicheng. Research on the marketing strategy of Canon (China) digital camera[D]. Yunnan University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhujun. A study on the marketing strategy of HuatuoDigital[J]. Business Economics, 2015(02):87-88+129. [Google Scholar]
- Li Future. Research on the online marketing strategy of IdeaSkin’s consumer digital accessories[D]. Lanzhou Jiaotong University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Qianwen. Trust characteristics and marketing strategy selection[D]. Zhejiang University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Kou. Research on Marketing Channel Strategy of Linke Digital [D]. Nanchang University, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xiaoli. Analysis of the consumption behavior of the “post-80s” in the context of multiculturalism [D]. Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Chao. Online marketing of knowledge-based products [D]. Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.