SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Yang W X. (2016) Analysis of the control effect of total nitrogen fertilizer in pear trees [J]. Agricultural Technology and Equipment. 07:10-11+14. [Google Scholar]
- Xu J P. (2015) Field experiment study on the control of total nitrogen fertilizer in tomato [J]. China Agricultural Information.11:38. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z J. (2015) Study on field control of “2 + X” nitrogen fertilizer [J]. Agricultural development and equipment. 09:75-76. [Google Scholar]
- Xu J P. (2015) Field experiment study on the total amount control of celery and nitrogen fertilizer [J]. Agriculture and technology. 35(08):14. [Google Scholar]
- Wang T H, Li Ch R, Bai Zh H (2017). DE jiang county cowpea 2013 total nitrogen control test report [J]. Friends of the farmers to get rich. (8) : 131+136. [Google Scholar]
- Dao F L, Li Sh H, Chen J P. (2016). Different nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer on tomato yield [J]. Yunnan agricultural science and technology. (05):19-22. [Google Scholar]
- Yang D N, Chang L Y, Shen H B, Li J Y, Huang D F, (2016). Facilities in Shanghai tomato sewage sludge management present situation and the development suggestion [J]. Chinese vegetables. (02):11-16. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Y L, (2015). Protect the tomato pollution-free cultivation techniques [J]. Agriculture and technology. (18):157. [Google Scholar]
- Yao P Q, Zhao J Y, Han Y F, (2015). PengShi tomato measured soil fertilizer efficient cultivation technique [J]. Hebei agricultural. (8):33-35. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang G H, Lu T X. Zhou J G. (2014). Sunlight greenhouse tomato fertilizer and supporting technology [J]. Hebei agricultural. (10):39-40. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.