SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Chen, Lijun. A comparison of the similarities and differences between the British Council and the Confucius Institute[J]. Journal of China Women’s College, 2012, 24(06):119-124. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Lu. From International Chinese Language Promotion to International Chinese Language Education: A Review of International Chinese Language Education Research in the 21st Century [J]. Journal of Yunnan Normal University (Foreign Chinese Teaching and Research Edition), 2011, 9(01):48-58. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhangtai. On the basic principles of language planning [J]. Language Science, 2005. (2). [Google Scholar]
- Daobu. Language policy and language planning in China [J]. Ethnic Studies, 1998. (6). [Google Scholar]
- Dai Manchun. The disciplinary nature of language policy and language planning [J]. Language Policy and Planning Research, 2014, 1(01):5-15+72. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Xuefeng. Problems and Countermeasures of International Promotion of Chinese[J]. Journal of Northeast Normal University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 2016 (01):58-62. [Google Scholar]
- Diao Shilan. The cold thinking behind the “Chinese language fever”[J]. Academic World, 2012(05):143-151+275-278. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Mantang. Language policy in Singapore: Multilingualism and bilingualism [J]. Journal of Shaanxi College of Education, 2000. (4). [Google Scholar]
- Protecting and promoting linguistic diversity in the world The Yuelu Declaration [J]. Language Strategy Research, 2019, 4(03):5-9. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yunhang, Wu Lijun. Language policy and the status and functions of official languages in Singapore [J]. Journal of Chengde National Teacher College, 2006. (3). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.