SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Investigation and research, Zheng, X.D., (2018) The communication path of Yimeng Red culture under the perspective of field theory., 56-58. [Google Scholar]
- Education modernization, Mao, S., (2018) Research on the communication of Xinyang Red Culture under the new media environment., 29-32. [Google Scholar]
- Film review, Wang, H., (2019) The transmission ecology and transmission path of red culture., 62-64. [Google Scholar]
- Education modernization., Yang, Y., (2018) Research and analysis of Wuhan Red Culture and reference thinking on the development and innovation of Ningxia Red culture., 17. [Google Scholar]
- Young reporter., Chen, K., (2020) The external dissemination of red culture under the perspective of cultural identity., 22. [Google Scholar]
- Journal of Shandong University of Administration., Zhang, W., (2019) Research on the communication path of red culture in Shandong Province under the background of media convergence., 76-77. [Google Scholar]
- Cultural and educational materials., Pei, H.M., (2019) International status and development strategy of tourist attractions in Shandong Province., 99-101. [Google Scholar]
- Western journal., Hu, S.E., (2021) Design and construction of bilingual parallel corpus in tourist attractions., 28. [Google Scholar]
- Research on Foreign Language teaching in Jiangsu province., Zhang, J.H., (2021) Research on the construction of foreign language service in tourist attractions —— Take scenic spots in Henan Province as an example., 42-45. [Google Scholar]
- Western journal., Chen, M.B., The current situation, problems and countermeasures of English language service in tourist attractions—— Take Shawan ancient town as an example., 50-55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.