SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cultural Communication and New Media Marketing Strategy|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Zhi Ying, Looking at the Advertising Industry in the Past Year from the Data [J]. China Advertising, FOCUS, February 2020, p. 70. [Google Scholar]
- [US] Harold Lasswell, Structure and Function of Social Communication, Beijing: Communication University of China Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- John Dewey. The Public and Its Problems, Swallow Press, 1954-7-25, p. 142. [Google Scholar]
- [UK] Denis McQuail, [Switzerland] Sven Windahl, Translated by Zhu Jianhua and Wu Wei. Communication Models for the Mass Communications [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Translation Publishing House, 1987, p. 102. [Google Scholar]
- Dallas Walker Smythe, Communications: Blindspot of Western Maxism [J]. Canadian Journal of Political and Social Theory, 1977, p. 3. [Google Scholar]
- The “free lunch” concept of the mass media was first stated by Liebling A.J., The Press, N.Y. Ballantine, 1961. [Google Scholar]
- Loc. cit. 121. Alternatively, for elaborate obfuscation, see Machlup, Fritz, The Production and Distribution of Knowledge in the United States, Princeton, Princeton University Press, 1962. [Google Scholar]
- One of the “China’s International Communication Power (2018)” Series Reports: Chinese Enterprises’ International Communication Power (2018), China Social Science Network, January 29, 2019 10.p. 46 [Google Scholar]
- Lan Yong, Zhou Ping, A Study on Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Strategy in China, Economic Management in East China, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- A Mattlelart, World Communication and Cultural Hegemony [M]. Beijing: Compilation Press, 2001, p. 189-191. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Qingguang, Course of Communication Studies (2nd edition). Beijing: Renmin University of China Press, 2011, p. 232. [Google Scholar]
- [Germany] Marx and Engels, Selected Works of Marx and Engels: Vol. 1, Beijing: People’s Publishing House, 2012, p. 199. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.