SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cultural Communication and New Media Marketing Strategy|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- S. W. Lee. (2003) Oriental wisdom and symbolic consumption: Japanese tea beverage advertising in the DIMT model. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou. 7-308-03370-8 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X. (2017) Oriental wisdom in Zhang Yimou’s film posters--a semiotic analysis based on the DIMT model. Contemporary Film. 3:197-200. https://doi.0.2017-03-056. [Google Scholar]
- Huang J. (2021) An analysis of the use of music in animated movies--Take The Return of the Great Sage as an example. Tomorrow’s Style, 13:19-21. [Google Scholar]
- Li T. (2007) Symbolic Production and Communication of Animated Images. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 8:106-109. https://doi.10.3969/j.issn.1004-3926.2007.08.022. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X, Qin Y, Xie Y. (2022) Research on the dissemination strategy of domestic science fiction animation based on DIMT model. Science and Technology Communication. https://doi.10.16607/j.cnki.1674-6708.2022.08.044. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S, Guo J. (2020) Cross-domain resource integration and artistic aesthetics return: the cinematographic upgrade of variety shows. China TV, 6: 18-22. https://doi.0.2020-06-005. [Google Scholar]
- J. Courtes. (2001) Narrative and Discourse Semiotics. Tianjin Academy of Social Sciences Publishing House, Tianjin. https://doi.7-80563-8985. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Y, Li T. (2020) Faith Reconstruction and Value Communication in the Age of New Technology--Interview with Mr. Huang Yushun. Journal of Jilin Normal University (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 03:1-6+133. https://doi.10.3969/j.issn.2096-2991.2020.03.001. [Google Scholar]
- Hawkes, T. [English](1987) Structuralism and Semiotics. Shanghai Translation Press, Shanghai. https://doi.2188-41 [Google Scholar]
- Christian Matz. (2006) The Energy of Imagination. China Radio and Television Press, Bejing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.