SHS Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2023Innovative Economic Symposium 2022 – Opportunities in Post-Covid Era (IES2022)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Opportunities in Post-Covid Era|
|Published online||23 March 2023|
- Change to live in the future. 5 Life Hacks - How to manage changes in the company [online], Available at: https://mim.kyiv.ua/publication/zmnyuy-schob-jiti-v-maybutnomu (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nanfosso, J. Hadjitchoneva, The European Union facing the challenges Globalisation. Economic Studies, 30(5), 27–47 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Barrios, D. d'Andria, M. Gesualdo, Reducing tax compliance costs through corporate tax base harmonization in the European Union. Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, 41 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lois, G. Drogalas, A. Karagiorgos, A. Thrassou, D. Vrontis, Internal auditing and cyber security: audit role and procedural contribution. International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, 13(1), 25–47 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mandel, J. Vejmalěk, Testing the properties of financial analysts’ predictions of future spot exchange rates (Example of CZK/EUR). Finance a úvěr-Czech Journal of Economics and Finance, 71(1), 33–51 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N. Albu, C. Albu, S. Gray, Institutional factors and the impact of international financial reporting standards: the Central and Eastern European experience. Accounting Forum, 44(3), 184–214 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Nasir, R. Zainudin, Aidil R. Shahrin. Financial revenues, financial leverage, debt maturity, uUncertainty and the underinvestment problem. Finance a úvěr-Czech Journal of Economics and Finance, 72(1), 71–101 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lamboglia, D. Mancini, The relationship between auditors’ human capital attributes and the assessment of the control environment. Journal of Management and Governance, 25(4), 1211–1239 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Martini, Socially responsible investing: from the ethical origins to the sustainable development framework of the European Union. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 23(11), 16874–16890 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Jadoon, R. Mumtaz, J. Sheikh, U. Ayub, M. Tahir, The impact of green growth on financial stability. Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, 29(5), 533–560 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jantsch. 7 Small business trends that arrived just in time for 2021. Duct Tape Marketing [online], Available at: https://ducttapemarketing.com/small-business-trends-2021/ (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Allen, M. F. Lewis-Western, K. Valentine, The innovation and reporting consequences of financial regulation for young life-cycle firms. Journal of Accounting Research, 1(60), 45–95 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. Druzhynina, G. Likhonosova, G. Lutsenko, Assessment welfare of the population in the synergetic system of socio-economic exclusion. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2, 54–68 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pattern - what is it in psychology? Behavior patterns [online], Available at: https://www.kozaky.org.ua/patern-shho-ce-take-v-psixologi%D1%97-paterni- povedinki/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Calinescu, G. Likhonosova, O. Zelenko, International financial activities: accounting, taxation and insurance. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 8(2), 83–90, (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Calinescu, G. Likhonosova, O. Zelenko, Estimation of conditions the realization of democratic mechanisms the transformation of society: tearing away and social dialog. Montenegrin Journal of Economics, 14(1), 93–107 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Calinescu, G. Likhonosova, O. Zelenko, Parameters of the region’s economic development of Ukraine in the context of global financial change. Innovation management and information technology impact on global economy in the era of pandemic. Proceedings of the 37th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) 30-31 May 2021, Cordoba, Spain. By ed. Khalid S. Soliman, 7(16), 4803–4812 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T. Calinescu, G. Likhonosova, O. Zelenko, Regulators of financial invulnerability of Ukraine: International factors of influence and accounting methodology. Sustainable economic development and advancing education excellence in the era of global pandemic. Proceedings of the 36th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA), 4-5 November 2020, Granada, Spain. By ed. Khalid S. Soliman, 1360–1369 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bazilyuk. Financial motivators of economic growth and drivers of a new quality of life in Ukraine. The financial and credit mechanism of the development of the economy and the social sphere. Materials of the II International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference, October 24-25, 2019, Kropyvnytskyi: "ExclusiveSystem", 13-16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Savruk, We don't have to "catch up" with the world - we have to stand by and do our part [online], Available at: https://tyzhden.ua/Economics/253984 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A guide to some aspects of conducting financial investigations (the investigation of financial relationship) [online], Available at: https://fiu.gov.ua/assets/userfiles/200/Typologies%20(National%20Studies,%20Guidances%20etc)/UKR_FINANCIAL%20INVESTIGATIONS%20MANUAL.pdf (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kutsyk, Cognitive approach to the formation of strategy based on DATA mining and SWOT analysis. Economic Analysis, 32(2), 243–251 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.