SHS Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2023Innovative Economic Symposium 2022 – Opportunities in Post-Covid Era (IES2022)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Opportunities in Post-Covid Era|
|Published online||23 March 2023|
- J. Horák, P. Dlouhý, Business risk in times of economic recession and economic growth. Ad Alta-Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 11(2), 82–86 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Virglerova, L. Homolka, L. Smrčka, K. Lazanyi, T. Klieštik, Key determinants of the quality of business environment of Smes in the Czech Republic. E & MEkonomie a Management, 20(2), 87–101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Valášková, P. Durana, P. Adamko, Changes in consumers' purchase patterns as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic. Mathematics, 9(15), 1788 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Nilles, Telecommunications-transportation tradeoff: Options for tomorrow. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mokhtarian, If telecommunication is such a good substitute for travel, why does congestion continue to get worse? Transportation Letters, 1(1), 1–17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. D. Adekoya, T. A. Adisa, O. Aiyenitaju, Going forward: remote working in the post- COVID-19 era. Employee Relations, 44(6), 1410–1427 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vrchota, M. Maříková, P. Řehoř, Teleworking in small and medium enterprises (smes) before the onset of coronavirus crisis in the Czech Republic. Management, 25(2), 151–164 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Vychová, R. Kyzlinková, S. Veverková, Working from home-description of the prepandemic situation and possible implications for the new conditions of work organization. Social Policy Forum (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Srpová, Starting a business: with case studies of budding entrepreneurs. Prague. Expert (Grada) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kučera, T. Krulický, P. Navrátilová, The trend of work from home and its advantages and disadvantages during the covid-19 pandemic: A comparative study. Ad Alta- Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 11(2), 145–150 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kotíková, R. Kyzlinková, J. Váňova, S. Veverková, H. Vychová, Flexible forms of work - homeworking in the Czech Republic and selected European countries. Prague: VÚPSV (2020) [Google Scholar]
- NFZ. New forms of employment [online]. Available on: https://www.eurofound.europa.eu/topic/new-forms-of-employment (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kyzlinková, P. Pojer, S. Veverková, New Forms of Employment in the Czech Republic. I. Edition. Prague: VÚPSV (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Ancillo, M. T. V. Nunez, S. G. Gavrila, Workplace change within the COVID-19 context: a grounded theory approach. Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 34(1), 2297–2316 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CSO. Czech Statistical Office, Use of information and communication technologies in the business sector - 2021 [online], Available at: https://www.czso.cz/csu/czso/vyuzivani-%20information-and-communication-technologies-in-the-business-sector-year-2020-current-month-2021 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gifford, Remote working: unprecedented increase and a developing research agenda. Human Resource Development International, 25(2), 105–113 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kučera, P. Smolík, Analyzing functions and services in online tranding. Ad Alta- Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 2(1), 98–100 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kutnohorská, J. Krištůfková, Application of Porter's five forces model to the Czech dairy industry after the abolition of milk quota. Littera Scripta, 12(1), 1–14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kučera, M. Smolková, Online communication within a company: Case study of small company. Littera Scripta, 15(1), 1–23 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- MOLSA, Ministry of labour and social affairs. Working from home 2021. Experiences of employees and managers [online]. Available on: https://www.mpsv.cz/- /zamestnanci-na-home-office-are-at-least-equally-performing-as-in-office-work-from-home-is-on-the-rise (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Sun, S. Skapa, J. Z. Liu, J. Horák, Y. I. N. Yang, Does core competence affect corporate social responsibility? Journal of Competitiveness, 13(4), 132–150 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kuba, F. Milichovský, Industry 4.0 and its impact on employees’ age. Littera Scripta, 12(1), 1–12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.