SHS Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2023Innovative Economic Symposium 2022 – Opportunities in Post-Covid Era (IES2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Opportunities in Post-Covid Era|
|Published online||23 March 2023|
- H. Kolibová, A. Kubicová, Labour market and employment policy: distance learning support. Karviná: Silesian University in Opava, Faculty of Business Administration in Karviná (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Machová, J. Horák GDP as a risk factor of Czech enterprises. Proceedings of the 13th International Management Conference: Management Strategies for High Performance (IMC2019): International Management Conference, 785–798 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Verbeek, A guide to modern econometrics. 4th ed. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, XV, 497 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kuchař, L. Vaška, Regional Aspects of Unemployment in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Jan Evangelista Purkynë University (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Petrovsky-Nadeau, L. Zhang, Unemployment crises. Journal of Monetary Economics, 117, 335–353 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Monusová Perception of Unemployment by Europeans. World Economy and International Relations, 64(4), 84–95 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bartošik Temporary contracts and Okun’s law in Poland. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 15(4), 735–760 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, H. Liang, Permanent Layoff And Consumer Credit Card Loss Forecasting. Managerial Finance (2022) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vrbka, G. A. P. Lutan Evaluation of the effects of intervention programs for unemployed: An overview of methods. Ekonomicko-Manazerske Spektrum, 13(2), 56–67 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hasková, P. Volf, V. Machová Economic convergence of Czech regions in terms of GDP and unemployment rate in response to FDI flows: Do businesses and regions flourish?. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(1), 326–329 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Holman, Macroeconomics: an intermediate course. 2nd edition: C. H. Beck, XIV, 424 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Košt’álová, E. Horvátová, S. Lyócsa, P. Gernát, New credit drivers: Results from a small open economy. Eastern European Economics, 60(1), 79–112 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Thill, C. Houssemand, A. Pignault Unemployment Normalization: Its Effect on Mental Health During Various Stages of Unemployment. Psychological Reports, 122(5), 1600–1617 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Malisauskaite, O. Nizalova, D. Xanthopoulou Unemployment and well-being of Europeans across the life cycle: The role of countries’ macroeconomic situation. Social Indicators Research, 162(3), 1387–1412 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ng, T. Ranasinghe, G. Shi, H. Yang Unemployment Insurance Benefits And Income Smoothing. Journal Of Accounting And Public Policy, 38(1), 15–30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Claveria Uncertainty indicators based on expectations of business and consumer surveys. Empírica, 48(2), 483–505 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Svábová, M. Durica, T. Kliestik Modelling the Costs of Unemployment for Young Graduates in Slovakia: A Counterfactual Approach. Politicka Ekonomie, 67(5), 552–566 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Meixnerová, M. Krajnák Macroeconomic time series affecting the minimum and average wages of V4 countries. E+MEkonomie a Management, 23(4), 4–22 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Albanesi, A. Şahin The gender unemployment gap. Review of Economic Dynamics, 30, 47–67 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Donayre On the behavior of Okun's law across business cycles. Economic Modelling, 112 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Elhorst, S. Emili, A spatial econometric multivariate model of Okun's law. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 93 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, S. Feng, Y. Hu Misclassification Errors In Labor Force Statuses And The Early Identification Of Economic Recessions. Journal Of Asian Economics, 75 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. Horváthová, K. Mokrá, H. Štverková Remote Work and Other Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Enterprises and Cultural Management. Cultural Management: Science and Education, 6(1), 129–153 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valášková, P. Durana, P. Adamko Changes in Consumers' Purchase Patterns as a Consequence of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Mathematics, 9(5), 1788 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.