SHS Web Conf.
Volume 161, 202312th Kant-Readings International Conference “Kant and the Ethics of Enlightenment: Historical Roots and Contemporary Relevance”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Enlightenment Ethics and Aesthetics in Correlation|
|Published online||08 March 2023|
- Baker, E., 1998. Fables of the Sublime: Kant, Schiller, Kleist. MLN, 113(3), pp. 524–536. [Google Scholar]
- Beiser, F., 2005. Schiller as Philosopher. Oxford: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Deligiorgi, K., 2005. Kant and the Culture of Enlightenment. Albany: State University of New York Press. [Google Scholar]
- Kalinnikov, L.A., 2001. The Theory of the Genius in Kant’s Aesthetics and Pushkin’s “Mozart and Salieri”. Kantian Journal, 22(1), pp. 138–171. (In Rus.) [Google Scholar]
- Kant, I., 2000. Critique of the Power of Judgement. Translated by P. Guyer and E. Matthews. Edited by P. Guyer. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leung, W.S., 2018. The Moral Significance of Art in Kant’s Critique of Judgment: Imagination and the Performance of Imperfect Duties. The Journal of Aesthetic Education, 52(3), pp. 87–106. [Google Scholar]
- Maftei, Ş.-S., 2014. Schiller’s Aesthetic Freedom and the Challenges of Aesthetic Education. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 163, pp. 169–178. [Google Scholar]
- Schiller, F., 1895. Aesthetical and Philosophical Essays. New York: Harvard Publishing Company. [Google Scholar]
- Schiller, F., 2004. On the Aesthetic Education of Man. Translated by R. Snell. Mineola:Dover Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Tauber, Z., 2006. Aesthetic Education for Morality: Schiller and Kant. Journal of Aesthetic Education, 40(3), pp. 22-47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.