SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Research and analysis of pattern design in shaping clothing style [J] Zhu Lijun; Wang Peina. Western Leather, 2021 (12) [Google Scholar]
- Interactive design in the era of artificial intelligence has new design connotation and challenges -Wang Jianmin on digital media art [J] Wang Jianmin. Design, 2020 (12) [Google Scholar]
- Clothing personalized customization and marketing based on “Internet plus” [J] Qu Yiang, Shandong Textile Economy, 2020 (04) [Google Scholar]
- Feasibility analysis of interactive clothing customization [J] Zeng Jiaqi. Textile Report, 2020 (04) [Google Scholar]
- Research on precision marketing strategy based on user portrait in big data environment [J] Wang Fei. Market Weekly, 2020 (03) [Google Scholar]
- Research on interaction design of mobile UI based on user emotional experience [J] Li Guanyu; Qin Yang. Journal of West Anhui University, 2019 (04) [Google Scholar]
- Research on the diversified development of private clothing customization in the context of intelligence [J] Sun Jian; Yu Zuojun. Grand View of Fine Arts, 2019 (06) [Google Scholar]
- The trend and path of digital transformation and upgrading of China’s manufacturing industry [J] Shi Yaodong. Smart China, 2018 (05) [Google Scholar]
- Research on D2C2M clothing personalized customization ecological chain platform [J] He Yanan; Wang Peiguo; Chen Keru, Textile Herald, 2017 (10) [Google Scholar]
- The gorgeous transformation of the “magic factory” of red collar [J] Zhang Yunlan; Xie Dandan. Sinoforeign Management, 2015 (12) [Google Scholar]
- Study on the Cultural Implication of the Dance Dress of the Yao Nationality in Guangxi [J] Zhang Yi; Meng Qingkai. Journal of Beijing Dance Academy, 2020 (04) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of the aesthetic sense of life in Yao costume patterns [J] Tang Wenzheng, Grand View, 2020 (07) [Google Scholar]
- Yao costumes [J] Jade time scale; Liang Hanchang. National Art, 2020 (01) [Google Scholar]
- Research on the usability of news APP interface based on eye movement visual tracking technology [J] Tang Peilu; Li Juan. Packaging Engineering, 2019 (14) [Google Scholar]
- Mobile interface design application based on attention and visual perception [J] Yin Jun; Wang Wanqing. Packaging Engineering, 2019 (10) [Google Scholar]
- Overview of visual attention detection [J] Wang Wenguan; Shen Jianbing; Jia Yunde. Journal of Software, 2019 (02) [Google Scholar]
- Interpretation of She Nationality’s dress patterns from the perspective of art anthropology [J] Li Fangyuan; Chen Jingyu. Packaging Engineering, 2019 (02) [Google Scholar]
- Attention guidance and cognitive processing: the teaching role of eye movement example [J] Xie Heping; Peng Ji; Zhou Zongkui. Progress in Psychological Science, 2018 (08) [Google Scholar]
- Attention bias effect of threatening visual stimulation search in virtual simulation scene [J] Yuan Xiaojun; Cui Xiaoxia; Cao Zhengcao; Kan Hong; Wang Xiao; Wang Yamin. Journal of Psychology, 2018 (06) [Google Scholar]
- The role of selective attention mechanism in situational cue effect [J] Zang Xuelian; Zhang Xiaoxiao; Jarina; Li Genqiang; Li Hong. Progress in Psychological Science, 2017 (09) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.