SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Preston, J. (2017). Competence Based Education and Training (CBET) and the End of Human Learning. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-55110-4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Müller Fabian Alexander, Wulf Torsten. Blended learning environments that work: An evidence-based instructional design for the delivery of qualitative management modules[J]. The International Journal of Management Education, 2021, 19 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Mao Qun, Teaching Practice of Construction of Triode Amplification Circuit Based on Problem – oriented [J], ShanXi electronic teleology, 2021 (1): 1674-4578; [Google Scholar]
- Ding Y X, Zhang P L. Practice and effectiveness of web-based problem-based learning approach in a large class-size system: A comparative study [J]. Nurse Education in Practice, 2018, 31: 161−164. [Google Scholar]
- Sujatmiko Y A, Isnaeni W, Ridlo S, Saptono S. The development of andro-webcomic media based on problem-based learning to improve analytical thinking ability and scientific attitude [J]. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2021, 1918 (5) [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Rangachari. Howard S. Barrows: An Appreciation [J]. Teaching and Learning in Medicine, 2011, 23 (4). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yue, Yang Xuefeng, Liu Yang, Liu Chuncheng, Study on the Elements of Engineering Training Teaching with PBL Mode [J], Experiment Science and Technology, 2022, 20 (6); [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.