SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Kress, G., & van Leeuwen, T. Reading Images–The Grammar of Visual Design [M]. London: Routledge, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- Kress, G. R., & van Leeuwen, T. Multimodal Discourse: The Modes and Media of Contemporary Communication [M]. Abingdon: Arnold, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Kumaravadivelu, B. The postmethod condition: (E) merging strategiesfor second/ foreign language teaching [J]. TESOL Quarterly, 1994 (28) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shan & Liu Jun-Yu. The Application of Multimodal Discourse Analysisin International Chinese Vocabulary Teaching[J]. Chinese Language Learning, 2020 (06):85-96. [Google Scholar]
- Chen X. Design and research of teaching mode of Chinese audio – visual course based on multi – modal theory framework [J]. Journal of Yunnan University, 2020, 42 (S1): 116-122. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zu-Lei, On Multimodal Discourse of Chinese Immersion Program in the United States[J]. Journal of Research on Education for Ethnic Minorities, 2016, 27 (04):124-129. [Google Scholar]
- Guan Ying-Ming, Liu Jing-Jing. On the application of body language in Teaching Chinese as a second language[J]. Journal of Shenyang Normal University (Social Science Edition), 2008 (02):154-155. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Zheng-Ying. Board writing design in Teaching Chinese as a foreign language[J]. Journal of College of Chinese Language and Culture of Jinan University, 2001 (02):22-28. [Google Scholar]
- Wu De-Fang. On non-verbal behavior in classroom teaching[J]. Teach education Research, 1999 (05):6266+47. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hai-Feng, Zhou Qi-Hong. Research on Teachers Factors on Students Willingness to Communicate in Chinese Classes[J]. TCSOL Studies, 2021 (04):54-61. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ning, Wang Xiao-Shan. Investigations into the pragmatic functions of “Ba”-structured sentences[J]. Chinese Language Learning, 2001 (01):55-62. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Qiao-Hong, Wang Hao-Yong. Multi-modal Discourse Research based on ELAN: A Case study of the First Prize Teacher’s Discourse in the National College English Teaching Competition[J]. Overseas English, 2018 (01):220-221. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Hong, Liu Hai-Yong. Designing Context in which Students Play the Leading Role[J]. Journal of Xuzhou Normal University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2008 (04):136-139. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.