SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Chen Y. Snow Country”: the “sadness and beauty” of Japan’s Mono-no-Aware culture. JinGu Creative Literature, No.29, PP.13-15, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y. The Aesthetics of Mono-no-Aware Behind the Films of Koreeda Hirokazu. West China Broadcasting TV, No.18, PP.122-124, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Snow Country, New York: Alfred A. Knopf, Inc., 1957, PP. 17-26. [Google Scholar]
- Chen C. A Comparative Study of Four Chinese Translations of Snow Country in the Light of Newmark’s Translation Theory. Ocean University of China, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Y. On Female Images and Female Consciousness in Kawabata Yasunari’s Works-Taking Snow Country as An Example. Journal of Heihe University, No.4, PP.127-152, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ai-Yun. A Comparative Study of Female Images in Snow Country and Border Tow. Journal of Jingdezhen University, Vol.37, No.5, PP.13-17, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Xu J. Exploring the Aesthetics of Tragedy in “Snow Country”. Journal of Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication, No.1, PP.108-110, 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.