SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- S. Brar, “The Arc of the Research Universe Is Long, But it Bends Toward the Truth, ”. JACC. Cardiovascular interventions, 2018, 11 (22), pp. 2262-2264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Garbuzarova, “Central Asian States in the International Rankings of Democracy Development, ” RUDN Journal of Political Science, 2021, 23 (3), pp. 379-393. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sene, “The Socio-historical Factor Behind Change in Meaning: The Case of Old French, ” Taikomoji Kalbotyra, 2021, 15, pp, 26-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Louchakova-Schwartz, “Review of Healing the Western soul: A spiritual homecoming for today’s seeker, ” The Humanistic Psychologist, 2016, 44 (1), pp. 94-96. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lea, B. M. Wetherbee, N. Queiroz et al, “Repeated, long-distance migrations by a philopatric predator targeting highly contrasting ecosystems, ” Rep, 2015, 5, pp. 11202. [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Anna, “Heidegger, Hlderlin, and the Subject of Poetic Language”, Fordham University Press, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- A. Na and B. Mb, “Thinking multicriteria—A jackknife when it comes to optimization, ” Simulation and Optimization in Process Engineering, 2022, pp. 57-75. [Google Scholar]
- A. B Lao-Tzu, R. M. Humphries, H. Peera, et al, “Implementation of a Rapid Genotypic Assay to Promote Targeted Ciprofloxacin Therapy of Neisseria gonorrhoeae in a Large Health System, ” Clinical Infectious Diseases An Official Publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America, 2016 (9), pp, 9. [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Liu, Y. Huang, T. H. Chuang, et al, “Imaging buried objects with the hard/soft x-ray photoemission electron microscope”, Journal of Applied Physics, 2021 (17), p. 130. [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Bce, “The Republic by Plato; translated by Benjamin Jowett”, 2014. Available from http://talebooks.com/ebooks/377.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Janssen, B. Rousseau, and C. Michel, “Efficient dielectric matrix calculations using the Lanczos algorithm for fast many-body$G_0W_0$ implementations, ” Physical Review B, 2015, 91 (12), p. 125120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Garbuzarova, “Central Asian States in the International Rankings of Democracy Development[J]. RUDN Journal of Political Science, ” 2021, 23 (3), pp. 379-393. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Yoon, J. Y. Jang, S. K. Yoon et al, “External validation of risk prediction platform for pancreatic fistula after pancreatoduodenectomy using artificial intelligence, ” Annals of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery, 2021, 25 (1), p. S379-S379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Coleman, R. Scollen, B, Batorowicz et al, “Artistic Freedom or Animal Cruelty? Contemporary Visual Art Practice That Involves Live and Deceased Animals, ” Animals, 2021, 11 (3), p. 812. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kee, “The Animal Question via Art and Law”, Law and Literature, 2021, p. 1-25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.