SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economic Trade and Financial Investment Analysis|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Shou, J.M., Feng, Y. (2015) Research on the potential of container transport in the Arctic Northeast Channel based on shipping costs (in Chinese) [J]. Polar Research, 27 (01): 65–73. DOI: 10.13679/j.jdyj.2015.1.065 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J., F, W.B. (2011) Economic analysis of the Arctic waterway based on the China-EU route [J]. Journal of the Pacific, 19 (04): 72–77. DOI: 10.14015/j.cnki.1004-8049.2011.04.001. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, C.L. (2016) Strategic Analysis of Navigation Conditions of the Northeast Arctic Channel[D]. Shandong Normal University. DOI: CNKI: CDMD:2.1016.087200 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Yang, W. (2021) Analysis of the trade potential between China and the Arctic countries in the context of the opening of the Arctic waterway -an empirical test based on the extended gravity model[J]. Ocean Development and Management, 38(12): 18–25. DOI: 10.20016/j.cnki.hykfygl.2021.12.003 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, M.Y. (2015) Analysis of the impact of the navigation of the Arctic channel on the trade potential between China and the eight Arctic countries [D]. Shanghai Ocean University. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, W., Zhang, F., Zhang, D.L. (2022) Research on the impact of the Arctic Northeast Passage on the cargo trade through Dalian Port [J]. China Navigation, 45 (03): 65–71+79. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X.J., Li, H. (2022) Analysis of trade intensity and complementarity between the three eastern provinces and countries along the Arctic waterway[J]. Regional Research and Development, 39 (03): 41–46. DOI: CNKI: SUN: DYYY.0.2020-03-008 [Google Scholar]
- Tinbergen J. (1962) Shaping the World Economy. Suggestions for an International Economy Policy[M]. The Twentieth Century Fund, New York. DOI: 10.2307/1236502 [Google Scholar]
- Pöyhönen P.A. (1963) Tentative Model for the Volume of Trade between Countries[J]. Weltwirtschaftliches Archive, 90(1):93–99. [Google Scholar]
- Linnemann H. (1966) An Econometric Study of International Trade Flows[M]. North Holland Publishing Company, Amsterdam. DOI: 10.2307/140051 [Google Scholar]
- Bergstrand J.H. (1989) The generalized gravity equation, monopolistic competition, and the factor-proportions theory in international trade[J]. Economic Joumal, 100:95–121. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.