SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economic Trade and Financial Investment Analysis|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Sun G., and Jia J. (2015). Definition of shadow banking in China and its size measurement - based on the perspective of credit money creation. China Social Science, 11, 104–106. [Google Scholar]
- Cui J. (2019). Defining Shadow Banking in China. Modern Marketing, 11, 156. [Google Scholar]
- Chen J., and Zhang X. (2012). The impact of shadow banking on China's economic development--an empirical analysis based on quarterly data from 2000-201. Research on Finance and Economics, 08, 68. [Google Scholar]
- Hu L. (2019). Shadow banking, accounting robustness of SMEs and financing constraints (Doctoral Dissertation). Beijing Jiaotong University, China. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Z. (2017). Analysis of the impact of shadow banking on the transmission mechanism of monetary policy in China (Doctoral Dissertation). Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, China. [Google Scholar]
- Li Q., Guo Y., and Meng F. (2018). Can shadow banking ease SME financing constraints? -An empirical test from cash-cash flow sensitivity and panel threshold models. Journal of Harbin University of Commerce. 03, 38–48. [Google Scholar]
- Li W. (2019). Economic analysis of shadow banking in China: definition, composition and size measurement. Financial Research, 03, 53–73. [Google Scholar]
- Ehlers T., Kong S., and Zhu F. (2018). Mapping Shadow Banking in China. BIS Working Papers, 701, 10–12. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X., and Wei S. (2019). The impact of China's shadow banking on the financing constraints of small and medium-sized enterprises. Mall Modernization. 16, 148–149. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L. (2019). Exploring the impact of shadow banking on the financing model of small and mediumsized enterprises. National Circulation Economy. 17, 156–158. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.