SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economic Trade and Financial Investment Analysis|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Peng Liu, Dongmei He. Can Merger and Reorganization solve overcapacity effectively? -An Empirical test based on PSM-DID Method[J]. Journal of Guangdong University of Finance and Economics, 2019, 34(03):4–13. [Google Scholar]
- Samina Karim and Laurence Capron. Reconfiguration: Adding, redeploying, recombining and divesting resources and business units[J]. Strategic Management Journal, 2016, 37(13): E54–E62. [Google Scholar]
- Qingquan Tang, Ping Li. Research on the effectiveness of asset stripping and business reorganization[J]. Contemporary Economic Management, 2016, 38(07):14–24. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Xu. Property right allocation, Local government intervention and Asset stripping of Listed Companies: A Study from the perspective of same jurisdiction Transactions[J]. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 2013, 27(01):23–36. [Google Scholar]
- Yugang Chen, Shanmin Li. How do divestitures stop destroying company value? --An empirical study based on value-driven indicators[J]. Business Review, 2010, 22(01):105–114. [Google Scholar]
- Kose John and Eli Ofek. Asset sales and increase in focus[J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 1995, 37(1) : 105–126. [Google Scholar]
- Vojislav Maksimovic and Gordon Phillips. The Market for Corporate Assets: Who Engages in Mergers and Asset Sales and Are There Efficiency Gains?[J]. The Journal of Finance, 2001, 56(6) : 2019–2065. [Google Scholar]
- Alexandros P. Prezas and Karen Simonyan. Corporate divestitures: Spin-offs vs. sell-offs[J]. Journal of Corporate Finance, 2015, 34 : 83–107. [Google Scholar]
- Shaopeng Zhou. Humanwell Healthcare: stripping assets to focus on the core business[J]. Stock Market Trend Analysis, 2021(02):35–36. [Google Scholar]
- George Alexandrou and Sudi Sudarsanam. Share Holder Wealth Effects of Corporate Selloffs: Impact of Growth Opportunities, Economic Cycle and Bargaining Power[J]. European Financial Management, 2001, 7(2) : 237–258. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.