SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economic Trade and Financial Investment Analysis|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Jin Y.Y., Pan S.Y., Zhan Y.T., Qian T. Impacts of Robots on China’s Economic Convergence[J]. Zhejiang Social Sciences, No.317(1):28–37, 148, 157,(2023) [Google Scholar]
- Shao X.Y., Chen S.H. Has the Digital EconomyPromoted China’s Regional Economic Convergence?: Research Based on Satellite Light Data?[J]. Nanjing Journal of Social Sciences, No.418(8):37–46, (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Wang B.S., Xu Q.S. Public Expenditure, Regional Economic Disparity and Dynamic Growth Convergence in China[J]. Journal of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, No.246(3):48–57, 90,(2021) [Google Scholar]
- Li S.W., Fu Q., Liu K. Innovation-driven spatial spillover effect and regional economic convergen ce:Based on spatial measurement analysis[J]. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, 34(6):191–201, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Liu S.L., Wang Y.H., Hu A.G. The effectiveness of western development and regional economicconvergence in China[J]. Economic Research, 44(9):94–105,(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Liu R.M., Zhao, R.J. Western development: gro wth-driven or policy trap--a study based on PS M-DID approach[J]. China Industrial Economy, 6:32–43,(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wang S.Q., Chen L.N., Li H.J. An empirical study on the effectiveness of China's central rising policy[J]. Contemporary Economic Science, 39(0):1–10, 124,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wei L.Y. An examination of the macroeconomic effects of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei coordinated development policy[J]. Statistics and Decision Making, 35(4):123–127,(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, X.W., Li, Z.Y., Wu, M.N., Han, Z.C. Has regional integration promoted local economic development? --An empirical analysis based on panel data of 286 prefecture-level cities[J]. Explorations in Economic Issues, 10:56–67, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Can Liu. Development Research in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei's Rail Transit Integration[C]. International Journal of Intelligent Information and Management Science (Volume 5, Issue 3, June 2016): Hong Kong New Century Culture Press Ltd., 36–40,(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan J.Q., Bu W., Yang Y.X. How to break through the “double low-end lock” of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei? --A study on the effect of industrial upgrading and economic growth based on regional value chain[J]. Industrial Economics Research, 5:13–26, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- An J.W., Meng Z., Liang Z.X., Pan Y.X. Study on the economic growth convergence in BeijingTianjin-Hebei Metropolitan Region[J]. Urban Problems, 4:66–71, 103,(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z.Y., Ge P.F. National regional development st rategy and capital misallocation:a quasi-natural e xperiment based on western development[J]. Ind ustrial Economics Research, 4:12–22,(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kunlun Wang, Hongchun Yin, Yiwen Chen. The effect of environmental regulation on air quality: a study of new ambient air quality standards in China[J]. Journal of cleaner production, 4:268–279,(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J.G., Tong M.H., Li H., Chen F. Evaluation of Economic Growth Effect and Policy Effectiveness in Pilot Poverty Alleviation Reform Zone[J]. China Industrial Economics, 8:136–154, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Cao Q.F. Driving Effects of National New Zone on Regional Economic Growth—Evidence from 70 Cities of China[J]. China Industrial Economics, 7:43–60, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.