SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- R.J. Brodie, L.D. Hollebeek, B. Juri, and A. Ili , “Customer engage-ment: Conceptual domain, fundamental propositions, and implications for research,” Journal of service re-search, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 252–271, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- P. Gao, C. Li, Y. Chu, and Y. Xie, “The triggering mechanism of short video customer inspiration and its influence on customer engagement,” Advances in Psychological Science, vol. 28, no. 5, p. 731, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Hart, D.G. Stork, and R.O. Duda, Pattern classification. Wiley Hoboken, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Hollebeek, R.K. Srivastava, and T. Chen, “Sd logic-informed customer en-gagement: integrative framework, revised fundamental propo- sitions, and application to crm,” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 161–185, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, L. Aksoy, B. Donkers, R. Venkatesan, T. Wiesel, and S. Till-manns, “Underval-ued or overvalued customers: Capturing total customer engagement value,” Journal of ser-vice research, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 297–310, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang and X. Tang, “Dual-space linear discriminant analysis for face recognition,” in Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2004. CVPR 2004., vol. 2. IEEE, 2004, pp. II–II. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.