SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Yang Yanhui. (2020) Research on the development of agricultural products online mar-keting in the context of “Internet+” [D]. Yantai University. [Google Scholar]
- DeFries, R.S., Rudel, T., Uriarte, M., & Hansen, M. (2010). Deforestation driven by urban population growth and agricultural trade in the twenty-first century. Nature Geoscience, 3(3), 178–181. [Google Scholar]
- Beckman, J., Dyck, J., & Heerman, K. (2017). The global landscape of agricultural trade, 1995–2014. [Google Scholar]
- Balakrishnan, S., & Koza, M.P. (1993). Information asymmetry, adverse selection and joint-ventures: Theory and evidence. Journal of economic behavior & organization, 20(1), 99–117. [Google Scholar]
- Moenius, J. (2006, May). The good, the bad and the ambiguous: standards and trade in ag-ricultural products. In IATRC Summer Symposium (Vol. 5, pp. 28–30). [Google Scholar]
- Kour, V.P., & Arora, S. (2020). Recent developments of the internet of things in agricul-ture: a survey. Ieee Access, 8, 129924–129957. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xiaohong. (2020) Exploring the countermeasures of agricultural products online market-ing based on big data precision marketing[J]. National circulation economy, 7–8. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Naling. (2015) Personalized marketing of agricultural products based on big data en-vironment [J]. Modern Business 32–33. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ling, Zhang Mengfei, Guo Zheng, et al. (2018) Reflections on promoting the construction of agricultural product quality and safety traceability system [J]. Agricultural Product Quality and Safety 45–48. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ling. (2012) China's agricultural products quality and safety traceability system con-struction status and development countermeasures [J]. World Agriculture 105–107,112. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.