SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Ismail, K., Omar, W.Z.W., Soehod, K., Senin, A.A. and Akhtar, C.S.: Role of innovation in SMEs performance: A case of Malaysian SMEs. Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Economics. 145–149 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Petkovska, T.: The role and importance of innovation in business of small and medium enterprises. Economic Development 1(2), 55–74 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Syed, N., and Lin, X.Y.: Relationship between Human Resource Management Practices and Enterprise innovation: Mediating role of creative culture. International Conference on Information. Business and Education Technology, 534–537 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Adla, L., Gallego-Roquelaure, V. and Calamel, L.: Human resource management and innovation in SMEs. Personnel Review 49(8), 1519–1535 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Potnuru, R.K.G. and Sahoo, C.K.: HRD interventions, employee competencies and organizational effectiveness: an empirical study. European Journal of Training and Development 40(5), 345–365 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hellriegel, D. and Slocum, J.W.: Organizational behavior. Southwest Cengage Learning, Mason, USA. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Amarakoon, U., Weerawardena, J. and Verreynne, M.L.: Learning capabilities, human resource management innovation and competitive advantage. The International Journal of Human Resource Management 29(10), 1736–1766 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Wolfe, R., Wright, P. and Smart, D.: Radical HRM innovation and competitive advantage: The Money ball story. Human Resource Management 45, 111–145 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Birkinshaw, J., Hamel, G. and Mol, M.: Management innovation. Academy of Management Review 33, 825–845 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cui, F. and Song, J.H.: Impact of Entrepreneurship on Innovation Performance of Chinese SMEs: Focusing on the Mediating Effect of Enterprise Dynamic Capability and Organizational Innovation Environment. Sustainability 14(19), 1–17 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Hanifah, H., Halim, H.A., Ahmad, N.H. and Vafaei-Zadeh, A.: Innovation culture as a mediator between specific human capital and innovation performance among Bumiputera SMEs in Malaysia. Handbook of research on small and medium enterprises in developing countries, 261–279 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Berber, N. and Lekovic, B.: The impact of HR development on innovative performances in central and eastern European countries. Employee Relations 40(5), 762–786 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aryanto, R., Fontana, A. and Afiff, A.Z.: Strategic human resource management, innovation capability and performance: An empirical study in Indonesia software industry. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 211, 874–879 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Barzegar, N. and Farjad, S.: A study on the impact of on the job training courses on the staffnperformance (a case study). Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 29(2), 1942–1949 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Abu-Doleh, J. and Weir, D.: Dimensions of performance appraisal systems in Jordanian private and public organizations. International Journal of Human Resource Management 18(1), 75–84 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Draganidis, F. and Mentzas, G.: Competency based management: a review of systemsand approaches. Information Management and Computer Security 14(1), 51–64 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CEDEFOP (European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training). (2012) Learning and innovation in enterprises. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.