SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Fung, H.G., Huang, A.G., Liu, Q.W., & Shen, M.X. (2006). The development of the real estate industry in China. Chinese economy, 39(1), 84–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z. (2017, December). Comparative Analysis of Real Estate Bubble in China and Japan. In 3rd International Conference on Economics, Management, Law and Education (EMLE 2017) (pp. 195–199). Atlantis Press. [Google Scholar]
- The Chinese real estate market: a comparison with Japan’s bubble. PIMCO Asian Perspectives by Koyo Ozeki Dec 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Wuyi, Li Xiang. Research on the test and cause mechanism of the price bubble in China's real estate market [J]. The Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics, 2011(1): 140–151 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Rongxin & Li Jinfeng (2011). Japan's real estate foam and China's real estate status analysis Economic Research Guide, 16, 139–140 [Google Scholar]
- Chua, S.Y., Dibooglu, S., & Sharma, S.C. (1999). The impact of the US and Japanese economies on Korea and Malaysia after the Plaza Accord. Asian Economic Journal, 13(1), 19–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Huanyi (2010). The Enlightenment of Japanese real estate foam to China World economic situation, 8 [Google Scholar]
- Fang, Hanming, Quanlin Gu, Wei Xiong, and Li-An Zhou. 2015. “Demystifying the Chinese Housing Boom.” Chap. 2 in NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2015, vol. 30, edited by Martin Eichenbaum and Jonathan Parker. University of Chicago Press. [Google Scholar]
- Glaeser, E., Huang, W., Ma, Y., & Shleifer, A. (2017). A real estate boom with Chinese characteristics. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 31(1), 93–116. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiajia, & Julia (2010). Research on the current situation of China's real estate and the causes of foam Charming China, (34), 30–31 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Long, & Wang Yu (2011). Current situation and cause analysis of China's real estate foam [Google Scholar]
- Shouying, L. (2018). The structure and changes of China’s land system. China Agricultural Economic Review. [Google Scholar]
- Fluchter, W. (2012). Urbanisation, City and City System in Japan between Development and Shrinking. Urban Spaces in Japan, Cultural and Social Perspectives, Routledge, New York, 15–36. [Google Scholar]
- Salim, J., Ren, Y., & Fang, X. (2017). Real Estate Bubbles in China, Causes and Future Expectations/Solutions. International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance, 8(4). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.