SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Liu, Junsheng, et al. “Spatiotemporal coupling factors and mode of tourism industry, urbanization and ecological environment: A case study of Shaanxi, China.” Sustainability 11.18 (2019): 4923. [Google Scholar]
- Appel, Gil, Lauren Grewal, Rhonda Hadi, and Andrew T. Stephen. “The future of social media in marketing.” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science 48, no. 1 (2020): 79–95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Damayanti, Annisa, and Abdul Rasyid. “Marketing Communication Strategy of Pandayangan Tourism Ulumahuam Village in Labuhan Batu Selatan Regency in Improving Tourism Visit.” Daengku: Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Innovation 2.4 (2022): 420–426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grönroos, Christian. “The relationship marketing process: communication, interaction, dialogue, value.” Journal of business & industrial marketing (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Porcu, Lucia, Salvador del Barrio-Garcia, Juan Miguel Alcantara-Pilar, and Esmeralda Crespo- Almendros. “Analyzing the influence of firm-wide integrated marketing communication on market performance in the hospitality industry.” International Journal of Hospitality Management 80 (2019): 13–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lei, Jia, and Heng Gao. “Study on the Impact of New Media on Xi’an Tourism.” American Journal of Industrial and Business Management 12.3 (2022): 294–301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luxton, Sandra, Mike Reid, and Felix Mavondo. “IMC capability: antecedents and implications for brand performance.” European Journal of Marketing (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Luxton, Sandra, Mike Reid, and Felix Mavondo. “Integrated marketing communication capability and brand performance.” Journal of Advertising 44.1 (2015): 37–46. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, David G., Jeffrey E. Lewin, and David Strutton. “Friends, fans, and followers: do ads work on social networks?: how gender and age shape receptivity.” Journal of advertising research 51.1 (2011): 258–275. [Google Scholar]
- Zahay, Debra, et al. “The role of transactional versus relational data in IMC programs: Bringing customer data together.” Journal of advertising research 44.1 (2004): 3–18. [Google Scholar]
- Kitchen, Philip J., and Don E. Schultz. “Integrated corporate and product brand communication (1).” Journal of Competitiveness Studies 11, no. 1 (2003): 66. [Google Scholar]
- Baker, Susan, and Helen Mitchell. “Integrated marketing communication: Implications for managers.” European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research November (2000): 239–241. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, Ying. “Research on Urban Tourism Communication Strategy of Douyin Short Video.” Open Access Library Journal 8.12 (2021): 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Ameen, Nisreen, Nnamdi O. Madichie, and Amitabh Anand. “Between handholding and hand-held devices: Marketing through smartphone innovation and women’s entrepreneurship in post conflict economies in times of crisis.” Information Systems Frontiers (2021): 1–23. [Google Scholar]
- Rehman, Shakeelul, Rafia Gulzar, and Wajeeha Aslam. “Developing the Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) through Social Media (SM): The Modern Marketing Communication Approach.” SAGE Open 12.2 (2022): 21582440221099936. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Minjing. “Analysis on the Communication Strategy of Xi’an City Image in the New Media Environment.” In 2020 International Conference on Language, Communication and Culture Studies (ICLCCS 2020), pp. 142–146. Atlantis Press, 2021 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.