SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Nam Su Jung. Food consumption behavior in a health crisis: Application of the risk perception attitude framework during the COVID-19 pandemic[J]. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment: An International Journal, 2022, 28(8). [Google Scholar]
- Giampietri, E., et al. A Theory of Planned behaviour perspective for investigating the role of trust in consumer purchasing decision related to short food supply chains[J]. Food Qualityand Preference, 2018(64):160–166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Asif, M., Wang, X., Nasiri, A., et al. Determinant factors influencing organic food purchase intention and the moderating role of awareness: a comparative analysis[J]. Food Quality & Preference, 2017, 63. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yi, Bu Waqiyi-Abla, Wang Qin. Survey analysis of consumers' organic vegetable consumption behavior in Shaibak District, Urumqi[J]. Anhui Agricultural Science, 2020, 48(06):204–206. [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang Zhaobin. Research on the factors influencing consumers' purchasing behavior of green vegetables[D]. Huazhong Agricultural University, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Ling, Tian Zhen, Zhang Qisen, Gui Lin. Research on online vegetable purchasing behavior and influencing factors of consumers in Beijing[J]. Northern Horticulture, 2018(07):187–192. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Meilian, Qi Fengmei, Liu Zenjin, Zhao Jinyin. A study on metropolitan consumers' trust in real estate vegetables and its influence on purchasing behavior-- an empirical analysis based on data from 532 consumer questionnaires in Shanghai[J]. Shanghai Journal of Agriculture, 2019, 35(06):127–134. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yalin, Liu Zengjin, Li Zhibin, Chen Yusheng. A study on purchasing channels, quality trust and consumer purchasing behavior of real estate agricultural products in metropolitan areas--an empirical analysis based on consumer questionnaire data from 15 urban areas in Shanghai[J]. China Food and Nutrition, 2021, 27(11):29–35. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xin. Research on the consumption behavior of green agricultural products and its influencing factors[D]. Shanghai Ocean University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jinbo. Research on the consumption behavior of fresh vegetables and its influencing factors among urban residents[D]. Huazhong Agricultural University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.