SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Bundesliga. German soccer rules: 50+1 explained (2017). https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/german-soccer-rules-50-1-fifty-plus-one-explained-466583.jsp. [Google Scholar]
- Bauers,S.B., Lammert,J., Faix,A., Hovemann,G.: Club members in German professional football and their attitude towards the “50+1 Rule”-A stakeholder-oriented analysis, 274–288 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1080/14660970.2019.1597717. [Google Scholar]
- Weforum. COVIDEuro 2020: How the Pandemic Has Changed Football (2020). https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/06/covid-euro-2020-how-the-pandemic-has-changed-football/. [Google Scholar]
- UEFA.com. Europe’s united front detailed in new Club Landscape report (February 3rd, 2022). https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/uefaeuropeanclubfootballinglandscape/. [Google Scholar]
- SheldonD., How Manchester United went from record revenues to losing money in 2021 (2022), from https://theathletic.com/3379697/2022/06/24/manchester-united-revenue-loss/. [Google Scholar]
- Mohr,M., Nassis,G.P., Brito,J., Randers,M.B., Castagna,C., Parnell,D. and Krustrup,P.: Return to elite football after the COVID-19 lockdown, Managing Sport and Leisure, 27:1-2, 172–180 (2022), DOI: 10.1080/23750472.2020.1768635. [Google Scholar]
- Berks-bucksfa, Phased return of spectators (2020), from https://www.berks-bucksfa.com/news/2020/aug/19/phased-return-of-spectators. [Google Scholar]
- Aloia,A., Law,J.: EFL: How coronavirus is affecting lower-league clubs, players, fans and livelihoods. BBCSport (2020). Last accessed 16th October 2020 from https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52680375. [Google Scholar]
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport and The Rt Hon Oliver Dowden CBEMP: New pilots announced for return of spectators to elite sport (2020), from https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-pilots-announced-for-return-of-spectators-to-elite-sport. [Google Scholar]
- Eckner,C.: Bundesliga: Fans return to stadiums -how did it go? BBCSport (2020). https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54229045. [Google Scholar]
- Bond,A.J., Cockayne,D., Ludvigsen,J.A.L., Maguire,K., Parnell,D., Plumley,D., Widdop,P. and Wilson,R.: COVID-19: the return of football fans, Managing Sport and Leisure, 27:1-2, 108–118 (2022), DOI: 10.1080/23750472.2020.1841449. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.