SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- WTO. "Special and Differential Treatment Provisions". Last modified January 13,2020, https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/devel_e/dev_special_differential_provisions_e.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Aileen Kwa & Peter Lunenborg, Why the USProposals on Development will Affect All Developing Countries and Undermine WTO, Policy Brief, Vol.58, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Paola Conconi. “Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries in the WTO.”14 World Trade Review(2015)67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sergio Tezanos Vázquez & Andy Sumner, Beyond Low and Middle Income Countries: What if There Were Five Clusters of Developing Countries, IDSWorking Paper, Vol.2012, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Jin KyoSuh, Ji Hyun Park, Min Sung Kim. The Way Forward for WTOReform: Agricul-tural Subsidies and Special and Differential Treatments[J]. World Economy Brief, 2020, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- DéborahB.L. Farias, Outlook for the “Developing Country” Category: AParadox of De-mise and Continuity, Third World Quarterly, Vol.40, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Lynge Nielsen, Classifications of Countries Based on Their Level of Development: How it is Done and How it Could be Done, IMFWorking Paper, Vol.11, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Hopewell Kristen. Emerging Powers, Leadership, and South-South Solidarity: The Battle Over Special and Differential Treatment at the WTO[J]. Global Policy,2022,13(4). [Google Scholar]
- Omphemetse S. Sibanda. Towards a Revised GATT/WTOSpecial and Differential Treat-ment Regime for Least Developed and Developing Countries[J]. Foreign Trade Re-view,2015,50(1). [Google Scholar]
- Kym Anderson, On the Complexities of China's WTOAccession, World Economy, Vol.20, 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.