SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Bae,J., Yang,X., & Kim,M.I. (2021). Esg and stock price crash risk: Role of financial constraints. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 50(5), 556–581. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma,B. (2021). Covid-19 and recalibration of FDI regimes: convergence or divergence?. Transnational Corporations Review, 13(1), 62–73. [Google Scholar]
- Hong,X., Lin,X., Fang,L., Gao,Y., & Li,R. (2022). Application of Machine Learning Models for Predictions on Cross-Border Merger and Acquisition Decisions with ESGCharacteristics from an Ecosystem and Sustainable Development Perspective. Sustainability, 14(5), 2838. [Google Scholar]
- Gu,C., Hu,L., Zhang,X., Wang,X., & Guo,J. (2011). Climate change and urbanization in the Yangtze Riv-er Delta. Habitat International, 35(4), 544–552. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Obiakor,R.T., Okere,K.I., Muoneke,O.B., & Nwa-eze,N.C. (2022). Accounting for the symmetric and asymmetric effects of FDI-growth nexus amidst financial crises, economic crises and COVID-19 pandemic: application of hidden co-integration. Future Business Journal, 8(1), 1–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ng,T.H., Lye,C.T., Chan,K.H., Lim,Y.Z., & Lim,Y.S. (2020). Sustainability in Asia: The roles of financial development in environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance. Social Indicators Research, 150(1), 17–44. [Google Scholar]
- Romdhane,Y.B., Kammoun,S., & Werghi,I. (2022). Economic resilience to the FDI shock during the COVID-19 pandemic: evidence from Asia. Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, (ahead-of-print). [Google Scholar]
- Cheung,A., Hu,M., & Schwiebert,J. (2018). Corporate social responsibility and dividend policy. Accounting & Finance, 58(3), 787–816. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo,Z., Chen,S.S., Yao,S., & Mkumbo,A.C. (2021). Does foreign direct investment affect SO2 emissions in the Yangtze River Delta? A spatial econometric analysis. Chinese Geographical Science, 31(3), 400412. [Google Scholar]
- Li,Y., & Chen,S.Y. (2010). The impact of FDI on the productivity of Chinese economic regions. Asia-Pacific journal of accounting & economics, 17(3), 299–312. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang,D. (2022). Are firms motivated to greenwash by financial constraints? Evidence from global firms' data. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting. [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen,L.T., & Nguyen,K.V. (2020). The impact of corporate social responsibility on the risk of commercial banks with different levels of financial constraint. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang,T. (2006). From intercity competition to collaborative planning: The case of the Yangtze River Delta region of China. Urban Affairs Review, 42(1), 26–56. [Google Scholar]
- Wang,Y., Lei,X., Long,R., & Zhao,J. (2020). Green credit, financial constraint, and capital investment: evidence from China’s energy-intensive enterprises. Environmental Management, 66(6), 1059–1071. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glavas,D. (2022). Do green bond issuers suffer from financial constraints?. Applied Economics Letters, 14. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang,D., Wang,C., & Dong,Y. (2022). How Does Firm ESGPerformance Impact Financial Constraints? An Experimental Exploration of the COVID-19 Pandemic. The European journal of development research, 1–21. [Google Scholar]
- Lee,B.J., & Kim,D.C. (2017). The effect of financial constraints on stock returns in Korea. The Korean Journal of Finance Association, 30(4), 395–432. [Google Scholar]
- Tuan,C., & Ng,L.F.Y. (2007). The place of FDI in China's regional economic development: Emergence of the globalized delta economies. Journal of Asian Economics, 18(2), 348–364. [Google Scholar]
- Ha,L.T., & Huyen, N.T.T. (2022). Impacts of digitalization on foreign investments in the European region during the COVID-19 pandemic. Development studies research, 9(1), 177–191. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LE, Q.H., & LE, T.T.T. (2022). Job Commitment in FDIManufacturing Enterprises During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Empirical Evidence from Vietnam. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, 9(4), 163–172. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, J., Collins, A., & Yao, S. (2021). On the global COVID-19 pandemic and China’s FDI. Journal of Asian Economics, 74, 101300. [Google Scholar]
- Aysan,A., Kayani,F., & Kayani,U.N. (2020). The Chinese inward FDI and economic prospects amid COVID-19 crisis. Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Sciences, 14(4), 1088–1105. [Google Scholar]
- Ciobanu,R., Şova,R.A., & Popa,A.F. (2020). The impact of fdi over economic growth and how covid-19 crisis can impact the CEE economies. CECCARBusiness Review, 1(4), 64–72. [Google Scholar]
- Charaia,V., & Lashkhi,M. (2021). COVID-19 effect on FDI motivation and their impact on service sector: Case of Georgia. University of South Florida M3 Center Publishing, 5(2021), 82. [Google Scholar]
- Lee,L.M., Yang,I., Michelle,C., & Watabe,M. (2022). FDI in the Era of the Pandemic: Public Health as a New Country Risk Measure. In COVID-19 and the Evolving Business Environment in Asia (pp. 77–95). Springer, Singapore. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.