SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Bernstein J. A., L. I. Bernstein and L. Bucchini. 2003. Clinical and laboratory investigation of allergy to genetically modified foods. Environmental Health Perspectives 111 (8), 1114–1121. https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp.5811. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brick K. and M. Visser, 2015. Risk preferences, technology adoption and insurance uptake: A framed experiment. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 118, 383–396. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jebo.2015.02.010. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, E. M. 2013. Time to change what to sow: Risk preferences and technology adoption decisions of cotton farmers in China. Review of Economics and Statistics 95(4), 1386–1403. https://doi.org/10.1162/REST_A_00295. [Google Scholar]
- Hancock J. F. 2003. Frame work for assessing the risk of transgenic crops. Bioscience. 53 (5), 512–519. https://doi.org/10.1641/0006-3568(2003)053[0512:AFFATR]2.0.CO;2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, J., R. Hu, S. Rozelle, F. Qiao and C.E. Pray. 2002. Small Holders, Transgenic Varieties and Production Efficiency: The Case of Cotton Farmers in China. Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics 46 (3), 1–21. https://doi.org/10.1079/9780851996189.0393. [Google Scholar]
- Kasperson R. E., O. Renn and P. Slovic. 1988. The social amplification of risk: A conceptual framework. Risk Analysis 8(2), 178–187. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1539-6924.1988.tb01168.x. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S., N. Lee, and C.E. Dockter. 2020. Effects of Message Presentation Type on GM Food Risk Perception, Similarly Judgment, and Attitude. Health Communication 6(9), 1–11. https://doi.org/10.1080/10410236.2020.1787926. [Google Scholar]
- Lusk J.L. and K.H. Coble. 2005. Risk perceptions, Risk preference, and Acceptance of risky food. Journal of Agricultural Economics 87(2), 393–405. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-8276.2005.00730.x. [Google Scholar]
- McCloskey, D. N. and A. Carden. 2020. Leave Me Alone and I'll Make You Rich. In Leave Me Alone and I'll Make You Rich. University of Chicago Press. https://doi.org/10.1111/ECAF.12491. [Google Scholar]
- Umezawa T., M. Fujita and Y. Fujita 2006. Engineering Drought Tolerance in Plants: Discovering and Tailoring Genes to Unlock the Future. Current Opinion in Biotechnology 17(2), 113–122. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.copbio.2006.02.002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, L., H. Gu, C. Yue and D. Ahlstrom. 2013. Consumer welfare and GM food labeling: A simulation using an adjusted Kumaraswamy distribution. Food Policy 42, 58–70. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodpol.2013.06.006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.