SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Q.Q. Xie, Action logic and policy output of real estate policy stakeholders [J]. Review of Public Administration and Policy 10(03), 134–143 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Duanmu. Intensive optimization of real estate regulation policies [J]. Chinese Real Estate (15), 4 (2022). DOI: 10.13562/j.china.real.estate.2022.15.012 [Google Scholar]
- F. Han, Q. Tao, R.P. Cheng, Study on the construction of real estate control policy Index [J]. Price in China (01), 47–50 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Zhong, Study on regulation and control of Dongguan real Estate Market [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology (2019). DOI: 10.27157/d.cnki.ghzku.2019.004311. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Su, Policy subject network and theme evolution path of Chinese real estate market [J]. Shanghai Real Estate (10), 2–6 (2020). DOI: 10.13997/j.cnki.cn31-1188/f.2020.10.003. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Dong, Q. Yuan, L.J. Yin, X.T. Li, Research on Quantitative Evaluation of Single real estate Policy based on PMC Index model -- A case study of housing rental policy since the 13th Five-Year Plan [J]. Management Review 32(05), 3–13+75 (2020). DOI: 10.14120/j.cnki.cn11-5057/f.2020.05.001. [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Li, Y. Wang, Reflections on real estate bubble and regulation policies -- A case study of Dongguan Regional Market [J]. Housing and Real Estate (25), 15–16+18 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Dong, What is the Effect of “Moving from Virtual to real”: Differentiated Real Estate Policies and Financing of real Enterprises [J]. Market Weekly 34(09), 19–21+56 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- R. Wan, Analysis on the regulation and evolution of Chinese real estate policy [J]. Modern Marketing (next issue) (03), 6 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Xi, Y. Du, Analysis of the trend of China's real estate market from the perspective of supply and demand adjustment and government policies [J]. Economic and Trade Practice (05), 134 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.