SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Bae, J., Yang, X., & Kim, M. I. (2021). Esg and stock price crash risk: Role of financial constraints. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 50(5), 556–581. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, D., Wang, C., & Dong, Y. (2022). How Does Firm ESG Performance Impact Financial Constraints? An Experimental Exploration of the COVID-19 Pandemic. The European journal of development research, 1–21. [Google Scholar]
- Fu, Y., He, C., & Luo, L. (2021). Does the low-carbon city policy make a difference? Empirical evidence of the pilot scheme in China with DEA and PSM-DID. Ecological Indicators, 122, 107238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, D. (2022). Are firms motivated to greenwash by financial constraints? Evidence from global firms' data. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H., Chen, Z., Wu, X., & Nie, X. (2019). Can a carbon trading system promote the transformation of a low-carbon economy under the framework of the porter hypothesis?-Empirical analysis based on the PSM-DID method. Energy Policy, 129, 930–938. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, L. T., & Nguyen, K. V. (2020). The impact of corporate social responsibility on the risk of commercial banks with different levels of financial constraint. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration. [Google Scholar]
- Zang, J., Wan, L., Li, Z., Wang, C., & Wang, S. (2020). Does emission trading scheme have spillover effect on industrial structure upgrading? Evidence from the EU based on a PSM-DID approach. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 27(11), 12345–12357. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y., Tao, J., Wang, R., & Mi, C. (2020). Can the new subway line openings mitigate PM10 concentration? Evidence from Chinese cities based on the PSM-DID method. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(13), 4638. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S., Huang, Q., Liu, Q., & Sun, D. (2022). Can clean heating in winter in northern China reduce air pollution?-empirical analysis based on the psm-did method. Energies, 15(5), 1839. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao, Z., Xuemeng, G., & Jia, J. (2022). Excessive Defense of Antitakeover Provisions and Enterprise Value Based on PSM-DID Quasi-Natural Experimental Method. Mobile Information Systems. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.