SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Armstrong, S. J., Cools, E., Sadler-Smith, E.. Role of cognitive styles in business and management: Reviewing 40 years of research. International Journal of Management Reviews, 2012 14(3):238–262. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baron, R. A.. The Cognitive Perspective: A Valuable Tool for Answering Entrepreneurship’s Basic “Why” Questions. Journal of Business Venturing, 2004 19(2):221–239. [Google Scholar]
- Bishop, D. G., Treviño, L. K., Gioia, D. A., Kreiner, G. E.. Leveraging a recessive narrative to transform Joe Paterno’s image: Media sensebreaking, sensemaking, and sensegiving during scandal. Academy of Management Discoveries, 2020 6(4):572–608. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Breugst, N., Patzelt, H., Rathgeber, P.. How should we divide the pie? Equity distribution and its impact on entrepreneurial teams. Journal of Business Venturing, 2015, 30:66–94. [Google Scholar]
- Bunderson, J. S., Van der Vegt, G., Cantimur, Y., Rink, F. Different views of hierarchy and why they matter: Hierarchy as inequality or as cascading influence. Academy of Management Journal, 2016, 59:1265–1289. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bylund, P. L., McCaffrey, M.. A theory of entrepreneurship and institutional uncertainty, Journal of Business Venturing, 2017 32(5):461–475. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, C., J. Liao., P. Wen. Why does Formal Mentoring Matter? The Mediating Role of Psychological Safety and The Moderating Role of Power Distance Orientation in The Chinese Context. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 2014, 25, (8):1112–1130. [Google Scholar]
- Crawford, E. R., and LePine, J. A.. A configural theory of team processes: Accounting for the structure of taskwork and teamwork. Academy of Management Review, 2013 38(1):32–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dai, Y., Byun, G., Ding, F.. The Direct and Indirect Impact of Gender Diversity in New Venture Teams on Innovation Performance. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 2019 43(3): 505–528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Davidsson, P., Wiklund, J.. Levels of Analysis in Entrepreneurship Research: Current Research Practice and Suggestions for the Future Entrepreneurship, Berlin: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Davison, R. B., Hollenbeck, J. R., Barnes, C. M., Sleesman, D. J., Ilgen, D. R.. Coordinated action in multiteam systems. Journal of Applied Psychology, 2012 97(4):808–824. [Google Scholar]
- De Winnaar, K., Scholtz, F.. Entrepreneurial decision-making: new conceptual perspectives. Management Decision, 2020 58(7):1283–1300. [Google Scholar]
- Eisenhardt, K. M.. Building Theories from Case Study Research, Academy of Management Review, 1989 14(4):532–550. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Estrin, S., Korosteleva, J., Mickiewicz, T.. Which Institutions Encourage [Google Scholar]
- Entrepreneurial Growth Aspirations. Journal of Business Venturing, 2013 28(4):564–580. [Google Scholar]
- Gemmell, R. M., Boland, R. J., Kolb, D. A.. The Social-Cognitive Dynamics of Entrepreneurial Ideation. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 2012:1053–1073. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.