SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Li Kejia, Zhang Lu, Zhao Hong, Wang Baojian. Research on the cultivation of intelligent manufacturing talents and laboratory construction under the new engineering discipline[J]. Educational Teaching Forum. 2020(53):385–387. [Google Scholar]
- Du Jing, Yang Gen. On the way of cultivating the innovation ability of engineering students under the background of “new engineering”[J]. Journal of Shijiazhuang Railway University (Social Science Edition). 2019(02):106–110. [Google Scholar]
- The Fudan Consensus on the Construction of “New Engineering” [J]. Fudan Education Forum, 2017 15(02):27–28. [Google Scholar]
- “New Engineering” Construction Action Route (“Tianda Action”) [J]. Higher Engineering Education Research, 2017 (02): 24–25 [Google Scholar]
- “New Engineering” Construction Guide (“Beijing Guide”) [J]. Higher Engineering Education Research, 2017 (04): 20–21 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yucheng, Song Yan, Chen Donghua, Hao Genyan, Shao Qinyan. The construction and practice of a whole-person collaborative practice education system in the context of new engineering science-Taiyuan University of Technology's practice of new engineering education system as an example[J]. Journal of Social Sciences of Shanxi Higher Education Institution. 2019(06):66–70. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hiran, Sun Xingwei, Zhang Youjun, et al. Exploring the innovation and entrepreneurship education mode of mechanical majors in the context of “New Engineering”[J]. Science and technology wind, 2021(10):39–40. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Xiaosong, Lu Junyi. Exploring the cultivation of innovative talents in mechanical disciplines in the context of new engineering [J]. Times Automotive, 2021(18):63–65. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuliang, Zhou Zhaozhong, Jiang Haibing. Research and practice of diversified integration training system for applied innovative talents of mechanical majors[J]. Journal of Higher Education, 2020(29):24–28+32. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Le, Yu Ruxin, Xing BangSheng, Zhu Yubin, Lang Chaonan. Exploration and practice of cultivating innovative talents of mechanical majors in local universities under the background of new engineering[J]. China Modern Education Equipment, 2021(15):105–106+119. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.