SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Asia-Pacific Digital Transformation Markets 2019–2024: Focus on 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Smart Cities - ResearchAndMarkets.com. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Berman, Digital transformation: opportunities to create new business models. Stra.Lead 40, 2(2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hermann, T. Pentek, B. Otto. Design Principles for Industrie 4.0 Scenarios. IEEE (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nadeem, B. Abedin, N. Cerpa, E. Chew. Digital Transformation & Digital Business Strategy in Electronic Commerce - The Role of Organizational Capabilities. 13, 2(2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Klinc, Z. Turk. CONSTR UCTION 4.0 - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF ONE OF THE OLDEST INDUSTRIES. 21, 3(2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ponomarev, N. Kudryashov, N. Popelnukha. Main Principals and Issues of Digital Twin Development for Complex Technological Processes (Proceedings of the 28th International DAAAM Symposium 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jun Li et al. Monitoring Indicator System for Digital Transformation and Statistical Research of Sectors in China. IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 440 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nadeem, B. Abedin, N. Cerpa, E. Chew. Digital Transformation & Digital Business Strategy in Electronic Commerce - The Role of Organizational Capabilities. J. Theo. Appl. Elec.Comm 13, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, X. Wang. Cloud-Based Cyber-Physical Systems in Manufacturing. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wu, Y. Zhou. The Dynamic Characters of Technological Innovation Investment Patterns of Chinese Power Equipment Manufactories in Open Innovation. IEEE (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Llopis-Albert, F. Rubio, F. Valero. Impact of digital transformation on the automotive industry. 162(2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bogner, T. Voelklein, O. Schroedel, J. Franke. Study Based Analysis on the Current Digitalization Degree in the Manufacturing Industry in Germany. 57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bughin, T. Catlin, B. Hall, N.V. Zeebroeck. Improving your digital intelligence. MIT SLoan Management Review. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou. Digitalization and intelligentization of manufacturing industry. Advances in Manufactoring. 1(2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kang, G. Jo, J. Kang. External technology acquisition: a double-edged sword. Asian.J.Tech.Inno 23, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mowery, N. Rosenberg. Technology and the Pursuit of Economic Growth. Cambridge University Press. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kkrishnan, S. Gupta. Appropriateness and Impact of Platform-Based Product Development. Mana.Scie 47, 1(2001) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Chesbtough. New Business Logic of Open Innovation. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Olma. Nevermind the sharing economy: Here’s platform capitalism. Inst. Netw.Cult. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.