SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Corporate Decision Making and Brand Operations Sales|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Bo, W., Biwu, F., Yajun, W. (2016) Power system transient stability assessment based on big data and the core vector machine. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 7(5):2561–2570. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bo, H., Chuan, P., Liu, W., et al. (2018) Big data management and application research in power load forecasting and power transmission and transformation equipment evaluation. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1069(1):1742–6588. [Google Scholar]
- Sarsfield, S., Ebrary, I. (2009) The data governance imperative: a business strategy for corporate data. IT Governance Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Ke-Zhen, J.U., Wei, Z.Z. (2014) Research on data governance system of power enterprises. Electric Power Information and Communication Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Levitin, A.V., Redman, T.C. (1998) Data as a resource: properties, implications and prescriprions. MIT Sloan Management Review, 40(1):89–101. [Google Scholar]
- Mohanapriya, C., Bharathi, K.M., Aravinth, S.S., et al. (2015) A trusted data governance model for big data analytics. International Journal for Innovative research in Science and Technology, 1(7):307–309. [Google Scholar]
- Sallans, A., Lake, S. (2014) Data management assessment and planning tools. Research Data Management: Practical Strategies for Information Professionals (Eds). Ray, J.M., pp. 87–107. [Google Scholar]
- Song, W., Yuejin, Z., Jun, W., Haifeng, L., Yajing M., Runtong, C. (2018) Research on Characteristics and Value Analysis of Power Grid Data Asset. Procedia Computer Science, 139(1):158–164. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.