SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Social Economics and Welfare Distribution|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Dong Zhoujun. China-India Relations under the US “Indo-Pacific” Strategy. Foreign Affairs Institute, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Yingmeng and Gong Xianzhou. India's Indian Ocean Strategy and its Geopolitical Implications in the Context of “Indo-Pacific”. World Economic and Political Forum, No. 4, 2019, 155–172. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Minwang. The Geopolitical Game in South Asia and the Evolution of its Strategic Pattern. Yunda Regional Studies, Vol. 2, 2019, 111–130. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Yongxin and He Xianqing. The geopolitical construction of the “Indo-Pacific” and its impact on the diplomatic environment around China. Journal of the South China Sea, No. 3, 2020, 100–111. [Google Scholar]
- Li Tao and Zhang Qiurong. India's geopolitical strategy and its impact on China's frontier security. Journal of Yunnan Normal University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), Vol. 5, 2020, 145–156. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L. Changes in China-India Security Dilemma and Response in the Context of One Belt, One Road. Social Science Digest, Vol. 10, 2020, 38–40. [Google Scholar]
- Brewster D. Silk roads and strings of Pearls: The strategic geography of China's new pathways in the Indian ocean. Geopolitics, 2016, pp1–23. [Google Scholar]
- Shyam Saran, “Changing Dynamics in India - China Relations” .China Report, 2017, 53(2), pp. 259–263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Palit A. India's economic and strategic perceptions of China's Maritime Silk Road Initiative. Geopolitics, 2017, pp 292–309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shivshankar Menon “Some Thoughts on India, China and Asia-Pacific Regional Security. China Report, 2017, 53(2), pp.188–213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sibal, Kanwal. Why India must keep an eye on China's 'Silk Road' project. April 25, 2017. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4441432/amp/Why-India-eye-China-s-One- Road-project.html. [Google Scholar]
- Goldman, Russell. “India-China Border Dispute: A Conflict Explained”. The New York Times. 17 June 2020. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/17/world/asia/india-china-border-clashes.html. [Google Scholar]
- Griffiths, James. “India signs defensive agreement with US following Himalayan Standoff with China”. CNN. October 28, 2020. https://web.archive.org/web/20201028052816/https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/asia/us-india-defense-china-intl-hnk/index.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.