SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Social Economics and Welfare Distribution|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Zhao, Y. H. (2017). Yan’an Spirit and Its Contemporary Value. Beijing People’s Publishing House, 2017:18. [Google Scholar]
- Edited by Yan’an Cadre College, China. Beijing. (2010) A description of major events during the Yan’an period. www.zywxpress.com. [Google Scholar]
- Gong, S. J. (2021). Carrying forward the Spirit of Nanniwan, Moving Forward in Rain or Wind. People’s Daily, 2021-10-29 (06). [Google Scholar]
- Ding, X. X. (2021). Strengthen ideals and beliefs and keep in mind the original mission, http://www.qstheory.cn/. [Google Scholar]
- Xi, J. P. (2017) Xi Jinping: The Governance of China, Volume II. Beijing Foreign Languages Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Xi, J. P. (2016) A speech at the Fifth Plenary Session of the 18th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, Qiu shi. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L. Zhou, Y. (2021) Xi Jinping’s theoretical explanation of the important exposition of “historical thinking”. J. Research on the discipline of Marxist theory, 7(09): 67–75. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, C. (2019) Problems and countermeasures faced by the development of red cultural re-sources. J. Journal of Red Culture, (03):81–86+112. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Y., Long, O., Zhang, Y. (2022) Research on the path of realizing the value of red cultural resources education. J. University. 33:579. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y.Z. (2021) The connotation of the times of the spirit of Nanniwan. J. People’s Trib-une. 02:83–85 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.