SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Social Economics and Welfare Distribution|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Xu Kangning, Zhao Bo, Wang Qi. Yangtze River Delta urban Agglomeration: Formation, competition and cooperation [J]. Nanjing Social Sciences, 2005(05):1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shasha. A Preliminary study on the financial system and mechanism helping the development of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area [J]. Journal of Shanxi Finance and Taxation College, 2019, 21(02): 3–6. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang F. L., Regional space and institutional construction under the multi-level governance framework: A study on the governance system of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area [J]. Executive Forum, 2019, 26(03): 95–102. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Laifang. Research on coupling development of rail transit and urban space based on spatio-temporal perspective [D]. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Person in charge of the National Development and Reform Commission responds to hot issues of economic and social development [J]. Macroeconomic Management, 2020(06): 94. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhicai, Zhang Lingyuan, Huang Shihui. Spatial structure and cooperative mode of tourism economic links in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area [J]. Geographical Research, 20, 39(06):1370–1385. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Gang, Fan Jida, Tang Deshan. Strategic thinking on building the Yangtze River Delta global Urban Belt [J]. Economic Research Reference, 2008(34):22–24. [Google Scholar]
- Liu D. P. Integration and spatial structure optimization of the Greater Pearl River Delta urban Agglomeration. Open News Guide, 2006(02) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xuexuan. Development path of tourism economy in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Taxation & Economic, 2018(02):19–25. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Zhiguo, Pan Feng, Yan Zhenkun. Comparative and comprehensive evaluation of global Bay Area Economy [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2015, 32(11): 112–116. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Chimeng. The strategic significance and practical challenges of the construction of the Greater Bay Area Urban Agglomeration. Guangdong Social Sciences, 0017(04):5–14+254. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Shan. Dimension analysis on the development direction selection of the Guangdong-Hong Kong- Macao Greater Bay Area Urban Agglomeration. Guangdong Social Sciences, 2017, (04):15–20. [Google Scholar]
- Gottmann, J. (1957), Megalopolis: or the Urbanization of the Northeastern Seaboard, Economic Geography, 33: 189–220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gottmann, J. (1961), Megalopolis: the Urbanized Northeastern Seaboard of the United States, New York: The Twentieth Century Fund. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.