SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Social Economics and Welfare Distribution|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Joyce, B. and Deng, J. (2017). Sentiment analysis of tweets for the 2016 us presidential election. In 2017 IEEE mit undergraduate research technology conference (urtc), pages 1–4. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Drus, Z. and Khalid, H. (2019). Sentiment analysis in social media and its application: Systematic literature review. Procedia Computer Science, 161: 707–714. [Google Scholar]
- Ramos, J. et al. (2003). Using tf-idf to determine word relevance in document queries. In Proceedings of the first instructional conference on machine learning, volume 242, pages 29–48. New Jersey, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Das, B. and Chakraborty, S. (2018). An improved text sentiment classification model using tf-idf and next word negation. arXiv preprint arXiv:1806.06407. [Google Scholar]
- Rhanoui, M., Mikram, M., Yousfi, S., and Barzali, S. (2019). A cnn-bilstm model for document-level sentiment analysis. Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction, 1(3): 832–847. [Google Scholar]
- Sousa, M. G., Sakiyama, K., de Souza Rodrigues, L., Moraes, P. H., Fernandes, E. R., and Matsubara, E. T. (2019). Bert for stock market sentiment analysis. In 2019 IEEE 31st International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI), pages 1597–1601. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, J., He, F., Guo, Y., and Zhang, H. (2020). A commodity review sentiment analysis based on bert- cnn model. In 2020 5th International Conference on Computer and Communication Systems (ICCCS), pages 143–147. IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maas, A. L., Daly, R. E., Pham, P. T., Huang, D., Ng, A. Y., and Potts, C. (2011). Learning word vectors for sentiment analysis. In Proceedings of the 49th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies, pages 142–150, Portland, Oregon, USA. Association for Computational Linguistics. [Google Scholar]
- Jurafsky, D. and Martin, J. H. (2009). Speech and language processing: an introduction to natural language processing, computational linguistics, and speech recognition. Pearson Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, N.J. [Google Scholar]
- Devlin, J., Chang, M.-W., Lee, K., and Toutanova, K. (2018). Bert: Pre-training of deep bidirectional transformers for language understanding. arXiv preprint arXiv:1810.04805. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, R., Wei, Z., Shi, Y., and Chen, Y. (2019). Bertal: Bert for arbitrarily long document understanding. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.