SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Social Economics and Welfare Distribution|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Sun Q., Yu D., Fan J., et al. Healthy lifestyle and lifespan at age 30 years in the Chinese population: an observational study[J]. The Lancet Public Health, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Cui, D. et al. Effect of Participation Physical Activity on Health, Quality of Life and Well-being for Elderly Adults: a Systematic Review. Chinese Journal of Rehabilitation Theory and Practice, 27(10):1176–1189(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zadworna M. Pathways to healthy aging-Exploring the determinants of self-rated health in older adults[J]. Acta Psychologica, 2022, 228: 103651. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W. Environmental Mechanism of Regional Longevity in China. Scientific Decision Making, 210(01):1–12(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ni M. Y., Canudas-Romo V., Shi J., et al. Understanding longevity in Hong Kong: A comparative study with long-living, high-income countries[J]. The Lancet Public Health, 2021, 6(12): e919–e931. [Google Scholar]
- Govindaraju D., Atzmon G., Barzilai N. Genetics, lifestyle and longevity: lessons from centenarians[J]. Applied & Translational Genomics, 2015, 4: 23–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vega T., Hilario F., Pérez-Caro M., et al. Genetic, environmental and life-style factors associated with longevity. Protocol and response of the LONGECYL Study[J]. Gaceta Sanitaria, 2022, 36: 260–264. [Google Scholar]
- Ukraintseva S., Arbeev K., Duan M., et al. Decline in biological resilience as key manifestation of aging: Potential mechanisms and role in health and longevity[J]. Mechanisms of ageing and development, 2021, 194: 111418. [Google Scholar]
- IBM Corp. Released 2019. IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows, Version 26.0. Armonk, NY: IBM Corp [Google Scholar]
- Scientific Platform Serving for Statistics Professional 2021. SPSSPRO. (Version 1.0.11)[Online Application Software]. Retrieved from https://www.spsspro.com. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.