SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.S. Sidorenko, V.V. Shkoda, Verbal model of the electronic information and educational environment in a humanitarian university, Collection of scientific articles of the IX International Scientific and Practical Conference “Scientific Readings named after Professor N.E. Zhukovsky (December 19–20, 2018, Krasnodar Higher Military Aviation School of Pilots named after Hero of the Soviet Union A.K. Serov, Krasnodar) pp. 253–255 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Sidorenko, The use of information technology as a tool to improve the quality of the educational process at the university Professional competence of a modern teacher, A Collection of Materials of the II Festival of Pedagogical Excellence (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Sidorenko, Possibilities of using cloud technologies in educational activities of technical and technological systems of higher educational institutions, Materials of the V International Scientific and Practice Conference (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Tenishcheva, Yu.S. Kuznetsova, E.N. Tsyganko, V.A. Filonenko, V.A. Petkov, Cross-disciplinary interaction technology in the foreign language environment as a means of professional seafarers training, Scientific Notes of the University named after P.F. Lesgaft 3(169), 351–356 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Tenishcheva, Yu.S. Kuznetsova, E.N. Tsyganko, Opportunities of simulator in forming professional competence of a marine specialist in accordance with the requirements of the STCW convention, The World of Science, Culture and Education 2(81), (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Avanesova, L.K. Gruzdeva, M.Yu. Meflekh, O.S. Aketina, The use of electronic resources to optimize the process of translating foreign texts, Scientific, technical, economic and legal aspects of the development of the transport complex (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kondratiev, A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, A.N. Tomilin, Conceptual foundations for the development of a bank of test tasks for the state final certification of graduates of marine educational organizations, Marine Intelligent Systems 1-2(43), 142–149 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kondratiev, A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, A.N. Tomilin, E.V. Khekert, Development of a bank of test tasks for conducting the state final certification of graduates of marine educational organizations, Marine Intelligent Systems 1-2(43), 149–156 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Convention on the Training, Certification and Watchkeeping of Seafarers (STCW-78 as amended) (TSNIIMF, St. Petersburg, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Z. Kushner, Methodology and Methods of Pedagogical Research (Educational and Methodical Manual) (Moscow State University named after A. A. Kuleshov, Mogilev, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makashina, A. Faivisovich, I. Trushchenko, Standardization of maritime education as a goal, result and means of improving its quality, International Association of Maritime Universities – 17th Annual General Assembly, pp 41–48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Snadchenko, E.A. Krainova, Yu.A. Tikhonov, The use of multimedia teaching aids in the disciplines of the natural science cycle in self-preparation for the classes of students of a military university, Modern Problems of Civilization and Sustainable Development in the Information Society: Collection of materials of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference (Moscow) pp 14–21 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.