SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- T.T. Avdeeva, Economic Development of the Local Community: Methodology and Technology (Ekoninvest, Krasnodar, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.C. Anfilatov, A.A. Emelyanova, A.A. Kukushkin, System Analysis in Management (Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gig, Applied General Systems Theory (Mir, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Glushkov, Cybernetics. Questions of Theory and Practice (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Glushkov, V.V. Ivanov, V.M. Yanenko, Modeling of Developing Systems (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Druzhinin, S. Kontorov, System Engineering (Radio and Communication, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zade, Fundamentals of a New Approach to the Analysis of Complex Systems and Decision-Making Processes: Mathematics Today (Znanie, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kunz, S. O'Donel, Management: Systemic and Situational Analysis of Managerial Functions (Progress, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Lyabakh, Construction of mathematical models for the study of complex systems based on self-organization, VINITI 7964, B86 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Shramko, Modern Approaches to the Modernization of the Regional Transport System (State Medical University named after F.F. Ushakov, Novorossiysk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Shramko, S.V. Avdeev, Development of predictive models for the development of a regional transport system, Operation of Maritime Transport 4(85), 20–25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.