SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.B. Ubushaev, Kalmyks: eviction and return. 1943–1957. (Elista, Publ. House “Sanan”, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Halmg Unn. May 16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Avliev, V.V. Batyrov, K.F. Lidzheeva, T.V. Olchanova, Demographic losses of the Kalmyk people in the first months of deportation on the example of Omsk Oblast: reasons and circumstances. Genesis: Hist. res. 12, 67–76 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Kovba, E.G. Gribovod, Features of the formation and implementation of the memory politics of the Great Patriotic War in the post-Soviet space. Sci. J. Discourse-P 2(39), 59–77 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nora, M. Ozuf, Zh. de Pyuimezh, M. Vinok, Problems of places of memory. France – memory (St. Petersburg, Publ. House of St. Petersburg Univ., 1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Halbwachs, Social frameworks of memory. Transl. from French. Introductory article by S.N. Zenkin (Moscow, New edition, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Halbwachs, Collective and historical memory. Inviol. res. 2-3, 40–41 (2005). Retrieved from: http://magazines.russ.ru/nz/2005/2/ha2.html [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Malinova, Memory policy as an area of symbolic policy. Methodological issues of studying memory policy: collection of scientific papers (Moscow; St. Petersburg, Nestor-Historia, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Shub, The Image of the Past as a Phenomenon of Culture: Conceptualization and Forms of Representation in the Modern Socio-Cultural Space (Doct. dissertation) (2018). Retrieved from: http://chgik.ru/sites/default/files/news/files/dissovet 01_shub_avtoref_0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- O.F. Rusakova, V.M. Rusakov, Post-truth discourse as a media technology of the politics of post-memory. Sci. J. Discourse-P 2(35), 10–27 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Anikin, O.V. Golovashina, Trauma to cultural memory: conceptual analysis and methodological bases of research. Tomsk State Univ. J. 425, 78–84 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.