SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- On national development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 21.07.2020, no. 474. Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, no. 30 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Bowen, C. Ostroff, Understanding HRM-Firm Performance Linkages: The Role of the “Strength” of the HRM System. Acad. of Manag. Rev. 29(2), 203–221 (2004). Retrieved from: https://psycnet.apa.org/doi/10.2307/20159029 [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Lepak, S.A. Snell, Virtual HR: Strategic human resource management in the 21st century. Human Res. Manag. Rev. 8(3), 215–234 (1998). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/S1053-4822(98)90003-1 [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Gardner, P.M. Wright, L.M. Moynihan, The impact of motivation, empowerment, and skill-enhancing practices on aggregate voluntary turnover: The mediating effect of collective affective commitment. Pers. Psychol. 64(2), 315–350 (2011). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.2011.01212.x [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Idigova, Features of innovation activity in the conditions of globalization of the economy. Sci. and anal. J. Bull. of the Chechen State Univ. 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Idigova, B.H. Rakhimova, The development of small and medium-sized businesses in the context of digital transformation. Fed. State Univ. Sci. 4 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Strohmeier, Digital human resource management: A conceptual clarification. Germ, J, of Human Res, Manag,: Zeitschrift für Personalforschung 34(3), 345–365 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Fossen, A. Sorgner, The future of labor: destructive and transformational effects of digitalization. Foresight 13(2), 10–18 (2019). DOI: 10.17323/2500-2597.2019.2.10.18 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.